There are many photographers, artists and graphic designers around the world dreaming of making money online but there are only a few who are able to figure it how.
As a designer, I struggled to find a right place where I could earn online by selling images and graphics created in Photoshop. After testing out many platforms I figured out the best one!
In this blog, I will be revealing the technique to earn online simply by selling your images on the biggest platform available on the internet.
How to earn online by selling Images
Follow these steps to set up your account correctly in few minutes-
1) Click this Shutterstock banner to sign up as a contributor
2) Click on the sign-up button to register yourself with Shutterstock
3) Fill up the required information correctly and you are done with setting up your account.
4) You will need to submit your few works for the review process. If Shutterstock finds you a quality contributor as per their guidelines, they will welcome you to their platform.
5) Now you can freely upload your quality images after logging into your Shutterstock contributor account and earn huge money online.
How much it costs to join Shutterstock?
Joining Shutterstock as a contributor is absolutely free of cost. You won’t be asked to fill your credit card details unnecessarily anywhere on Shutterstock.
How much money will I make on Shutterstock?
you will be credited each time one of your approved photos is downloaded by a Shutterstock subscriber. How much you earn depends on the license and subscription that was used for each download.
Shutterstock will initially pay you 25 cents every time one of your images is downloaded, with a tiered set of raises to 33 cents, 36 cents and 38 cents per download as you reach the $500, $3,000 and $10,000 lifetime earning milestones.
How will Shutterstock pay me?
Shutterstock currently offers four payment methods:
Payoneer, Paypal, Skrill and Bank check (sent by postal mail to the mailing address in your account)
What is the minimum payout?
You can set your minimum payout yourself. Just go to payout option inside your contributor dashboard to set your payout information.
Is there anything more I need to know?
No, you can just follow whats given in this blog to start earning. However, if you need any help just mention in the comment box and don’t forget to subscribe to get more updates directly to your mailbox.